Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome to the Happy Hatbox!

Hiya! I'm Brie, the creator of the Happy Hat Box. This all started as a christmas gift idea. I wanted something fun to give the neighbor girls and minions are just about the most fun things around. Who doesn't love a minion?

So I started giving them away selling them and it was the inspiration for Happy Hat box. Because everyone who puts one on can't help but smile. And once they smile it spreads out from there!

On here I want to not only focus on my personally made hats but also the designers who helped to inspire me and made some great hats themselves! Eventually they won't all be minions but for now, we will spread the banana-loving, heart of gold Minions to others and put a smile on people everywhere.

Welcome to the Happy Hat Box!


No comments:

Post a Comment